Adventure Club is licensed by the Missouri Office of Childhood within the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education which requires the collection of specific information about your child prior to attending. Typically, a child’s start date is 48 business hours after our office processes a complete enrollment form and receives all necessary paperwork. When submitting an enrollment form you are holding a spot that is unavailable to another child and your family is financially responsible for the time held, regardless of attendance. If the school you are registering for has reached their capacity, your child’s enrollment moves to a waiting list.
Please contact our office at 573-884-2582 or email@example.com if you have questions regarding our process.
- Review our Family Handbook
- During registration you are required to acknowledge that you understand and will abide by our polices and procedures.
- Select your child’s location of attendance.
- Complete a registration form for each child. Our office communicates via email when requesting additional information for incomplete registrations.
- Check your email for a “PENDING Adventure Club Enrollment” email, it contains any additional steps required before your child attends.
- After receiving all items from the “PENDING” email, we send a “COMPLETE: Start Date XX/XX/XXXX” email.
- Child information, including:
- Name, address and telephone number
- Birth date
- Medical, allergy and medical condition information, if applicable
- Certain conditions could require further documentation from your child’s doctor and may delay your child’s start date.
- Adventure Club does not have access to the nurse’s office at schools and licensing regulations prohibit a child from carrying their own prescribed item. It is a requirement to provide our program a device in the original container prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
- Child’s physician including address and phone number.
- Preferred Hospital including address and phone number.
- Full parental information for any parent that has legal custody, including:
- Complete addresses
- At least two phone numbers per parent
- Employer information
- Failure to provide secondary parent information will delay your child’s start date
- Two emergency contacts other than guardians or doctors, including:
- Complete address and at least one phone number
|Current and Returning Family||New Family|
|Summer and 2023-2024 Instructions||Summer and 2023-2024 Instructions|
Click on your child’s school to enroll:
|Beulah Ralph||Midway||Rock Bridge|
|Cedar Ridge||Mill Creek||Russell|
|Grant||Paxton Keeley||EEE (unavailable)|
2023-2024 school year: Adventure Club registration opened to the public on March 3, 2023. Due to circumstances and low interest, Adventure Club will not open the following locations for the 2023 fall semester. Adventure Club utilizes several factors when determining if a location opens or closes. These factors include our current financial situation, wait-list numbers, staffing, and total program enrollment. Families will receive an e-mail and/or phone call regarding re-opening and instructions on how to enroll for January 2024 programming if Adventure Club receives enough enrollment interest.
|Alpha Hart||Blue Ridge||Two Mile|
|Battle||Derby Ridge||West Blvd.|