MPER provides opportunities for study group funding for partner schools in support of its goals and objectives, as well as partner school improvement plan and professional development plan support.
Study group projects are joint ventures between one or more partner schools and at least one facilitator from a partner College or University. MPER is happy to help connect districts with appropriate facilitators.
Examples of prior successful proposal applications:
- Boonville R-I School District – Bully Prevention & Social Emotional Learning Support
- Columbia School District – Instructional Rounds Network
- Lincoln County R-III School District – Nonfiction Writing in the Content Areas
Study group funding proposals may include:
- Classroom/building/district issue
- Project outline
- Collaboration with other districts
- School improvement goals
- District or building support
- Evidence collection
- Project scalability
Greater support is provided to projects that involve more than one district and for projects that include specific scalable processes which can be shared with other districts as a result of the study.