Thanks for visiting the School of Information Science and Learning Technologies (SISLT) website!
The mission of SISLT is to improve the professional practice of information specialists and learning technologists; advance research on information, learning, and performance; disseminate knowledge, products, and services to improve the quality of life for all; and advance the economic well-being of Missouri and the Nation.
Why choose SISLT?
- Our degree programs are offered completely online — so you will find it easy to participate in our programs no matter where you are located!
- SISLT offers award-winning graduate degrees in the study of innovative learning technologies, online learning and educational games.
- SISLT offers graduate certificate programs getting you the credentials you need quick!
- SISLT offers the Masters of Library and Information Science, the only American Library Association (ALA) accredited degree in Missouri.
- SISLT is a member of the iSchool consortium ( ischools.org), an international consortium of universities studying the relationship between information, people, and technology.
Here’s our list of degree programs:
- Learning Technologies
- Library & Information Science
- Information Science & Learning Technologies Doctoral Program
We promise you that our world-renowned faculty offer degrees that will launch you in a new, innovative direction or improve the path you are already on.