Plan a Visit

Learn more about what the College of Education & Human Development and the MU campus have to offer. Schedule a campus visit! To include an appointment with the College of Education & Human Development in addition to your campus tour, select Education as an Academic Interest after you select a date for your tour.

For graduate program visits and application process, please see below.

Undergraduate Admissions

For information about applying as an undergraduate, go to the undergraduate admissions website.

Learn more about our undergraduate degree programs.

Click here to learn more about the benefits available through

The state of Missouri no longer requires an entrance exam score to be considered for admission into the Teacher Education Program (Mid-Level). However, it is important to review current criteria for admission to MU to determine what test scores (if any) need to be submitted.

Graduate Admissions

To apply for a graduate program, most applicants will start with the online graduate application.

The Graduate School website includes information about the application process for:

  • Degree-seeking, non-degree-seeking and certificate program applicants
  • Distance/online students
  • Dual enrollment for senior undergraduate students
  • Readmitted students

Be sure to check application instructions for your individual graduate degree program, as there might be additional instructions or materials you’ll need to complete.

Please reach out to your specific graduate department for questions or additional information: