Incoming Freshmen

For students who have graduated or will soon graduate from high school or receive a GED, and who have not enrolled in another college or university after graduating from high school or earning a GED.

External Transfer

For students attending or who have attended other universities, colleges, and community colleges who are looking to transfer to the University of Missouri.

Internal Transfer

For students currently attending the University of Missouri who are looking into transferring to the College of Education & Human Development.

  • Schedule an appointment using MU Connect
    • Click “Services”, in the search box type “College of Education & Human Development”
    • Click “College of Education & Human Development Advising Services”, choose an advisor and click “Schedule Appointment”

Graduate Students

Whether you aim to study educational policy, become a school counselor, library media specialist, educational leader, faculty member, researcher, Extension specialist, or Family Life educator, you’re bound to find what you need with our wide range of graduate degrees and programs.