- A high achiever who likes to give back to others?
- Seeking a sense of community and mentorship with your peers and leaders?
- Looking for experiences that will enhance college, job or scholarship applications?
If so, the National Honor Society Chapter at MUHS might be a great opportunity for you!
“The National Honor Society (NHS) is the nation’s premier organization established to recognize outstanding high school students. More than just an honor roll, NHS serves to honor those students who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.” —About Us, National Honor Society
Basic criteria includes enrollment in the MU High School Diploma program, a cumulative 3.50+ GPA and 6+ high school credits completed, at least 3 through MUHS.
*For full criteria and more information, please refer to our NHS Bylaws. For consideration, complete and submit the NHS Candidate form that is emailed to eligible students in the spring.
Already a Member at a Past School?
- Request a verification letter of good standing to be sent to 303 Townsend Hall, Columbia, MO 65211.
- Once verified, you will have automatic membership at MUHS for one semester.
- Thereafter, maintain those requirements for this chapter in order to retain your membership.*